a double recipe of the paleo bread (https://www.enliven.fit/recipe...)
1 large onion, diced
4 cloves of garlic
6-8 stocks of celery, diced
2-3 cups of mashed potatoes
poultry seasoning spice (I think I put like 1 1/2 TBSP)
1 cup of pecans
1. Make two batches of the paleo bread in a baking dish.
2. Let the bread cool and then cut it all up into crouton pieces.
3. Let the bread dry out overn ight or toast it at 250F for an hour or two until it's nice and dry and crispy. I like to drizzle olive oil over it when it start to get drier to add to the crispyness. The bread is ready when it is dried out.
4. Sauté onion and garlic and celery in olive oil for about 4-5min
5. Add poultry spice to the mix and S&P
6. Chop up the pecans (sometimes I add apples too, but don't do that if you don't like sweet in your stuffing) and add to the pan with the onion and celery and garlic.
7. Continue to sauté for a few more minutes
8. Add the mash potatoes to the pan or combine it all in a large mixing bowl.
9. Mix until well combined. At this point I usually taste the mixture and adjust the spice and S&P as needed
10. Add the bread croutons to the mashed potato mix and thoroughly combine with your hands
11. Spread the mixture out in a casserole baking dish.
12. Drizzle olive oil all over the top and then cover
13. Bake at 350F for about 25min and then bake for 20min uncovered to crisp the top
Posted December 22, 2023