1 1/3 cup roasted almond butter
4 TBSP coconut oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flake
- Melt the roasted almond butter
- Melt the coconut oil and combine with the almond butter
- Add vanilla and shredded coconut
- Mix together well
- Spoon cookie batter onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- Place sheet in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden
- Enjoy! These cookies need to be kept in the fridge or freezer and taken out when you are ready to eat them.
Note: Add raisins or dates for natural sweetness.
Posted December 13, 2020