1 package of gluten-free and sugar-free sausage (mostly likely to get this from a farm) or you can make your own sausage patties with fresh pork and spices.
6-8 cups of vegetables that you would like to roast
Here's what I do most times:
2-3 cups of cauliflower
1/2 cup of red onion sliced
2-3 cups of kale
2 cups of cubed sweet potato
1 cup of sliced peppers
Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Organic Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
(can add other seasonings like oregano, paprika, garlic powder)
1/2 cup Tahini
1/3 cup of water
2-3 tsp of maple syrup
2 cloves of raw garlic or garlic powder
2-3 TBSP ofExtra Virgin Cold Pressed Organic Olive Oil
S & P
1. If sausage is pre-cooked, simply slice it. Otherwise, bake at 350F for 20-30min or until fully cooked
2. Chop up all of your chosen vegetables into smaller pieces and spread on the bottom of a sheet pan (I put parchment paper on the pan.
3. Drizzle with some olive oil (not too much) and season with salt and pepper
4. Place sauasage slices on top of the roasting vegetables
5. Bake at 425F for aprox 30-35min (adjust the cooking time to how well done you like the vegetables)
6. While the veggies and meat are in the oven, mix all of the ingredients for the sauce until smooth. Taste and adjust for sweetness and spice.
7. When veggies are cooked to your preference, pull the pan out of the oven and drizzle the tahini sauce on top. Save some of the sauce for individual portions. Then put the pan back in for another 5-10min.
8. Scoop the veggie and sausage mix into bowls of quinoa or mashed cauliflower or scoop on top of salad. Any base will work with this versatile meal
Posted January 26, 2024