tea bags (Paul recommends Lipton brand)
sweetener (honey, maple syrup, monk fruit)
1. Find one juice canister with a lid and spout that fits inside your fridge.
2. Fill with cool filtered water
3. Melt 1-2 TBSP of honey or maple syrup (can use Monk Fruit as well) in a measuring glass and dilute slightly by adding 1/4 cup of water
4. Pour melted mixture into canister and stir until dissolved
5. Place teabags in the juice canister (Paul recommends 4 tea bags to every 1 litre of water)
6. Brew for 8-12 hours in the fridge.
7. Remove tea bags when your tea is the desired strength
8. Stir once and pour into a glass filled with ice cubes
9. Feel free to add lemons, limes, berries or whatever flavors you prefer to each individual glass
Posted June 24, 2021