2 1/4 cups cassava flour
3/4 cup almond flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sea salt
400 ml coconut milk
1/2 cup water (if batter seems too thick)
18 large, pasture-raised eggs
1 cup berries and/or 2 cut up apples
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients until well blended.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and fold together. Mix until all the lumps are gone, but don't over-mix.
- Heat up a pan and melt a tsp of coconut oil for frying.
- When pan is hot and the oil is melted, drop some pancake batter into the pan so that pancakes are approximately 5 inches across. Drop berries and apples onto the pancakes.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until small bubbles appear, then flip the pancakes and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.
- Use a spatula to transfer pancakes to plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and oil as needed to make 3 dozen pancakes.
- To serve, top the pancakes with the remaining fruit.
Posted December 13, 2020