4 cups of nuts, ground up in food processor (I use cashews and walnuts)
1 cup of sunflower seeds
1 cup of pumpkin seeds
1 cup of shredded coconut
1/2 cup of ground flax seed
2 TBSP of raw cacao
add 2-4 cups of greens
- Grind all ingredients up in a food processor
- Melt ½ cup of coconut oil and some honey (2-4 TBSP optional)
- Mix all together, using more oil if the mixture is not wet enough
- Feel free to omit honey and just sweeten with apples and dates.
- Bake at 300F for an hour, or until the granola is as crispy as you would like
Note: I add dates and raisins for extra sweetness when it’s done baking.
Posted December 13, 2020