1 cup of coconut cream (Aroy-D is our favorite brand for this sauce)
2 tsp of garlic powder (feel free to use fresh garlic or more garlic as it suits your tastes)
2 TBSP of Tapioca flour
3/4 cup of water (use more if needed)
1-2 tsp of olive oil
sea salt to taste
1. in a medium saucepan, warm up the olive oil and garlic powder until fragrant
2. whisk in the coconut milk and warm the sauce on medium to low heat
3. whisk the tapioca flour into the water first before adding it to the sauce
4. add the water and flour mixture to the coconut milk in the pan, constantly stirring the sauce
5. heat the pot up to med high heat and stir constantly until the sauce thickens to the desired consistency
6. Salt to taste
Serve on cassava noodles, spaghetti squash, zucchini noodles or any other gluten-free or vegetable-rich options.
We roasted a chicken and placed chicken and other vegetables on top of the noodles and poured the sauce over top of the chicken, noodles and vegetables.
Posted February 28, 2022