-1 large head of cauliflower or two smaller heads
-milk (we usually use coconut milk)
- porridge toppings like: nuts, apples, raisins, cinnamon, berries, shredded coconut
-MCT oil or coconut oil (to add healthy fat)
-Hemp hearts and/flax (to add protein and health fat)
-1-2 tsp of vanilla for flavor
1. Boil cauliflower until really soft.
2. Mash and whip like you would when making mashed potatoes.
3. Add 1-2 TBSP of oil and 1/2 cup of milk and a pinch of salt.
4. Whip until really smooth. We like ours more creamy than chunky, but see what kind of texture you prefer.
5. Add 1-2 TBSP of Hemp hearts.
6. Stir in vanilla
7. Serve in bowls and top with apples, berries, cinnamon, nuts -- whatever you'd like! Add extra milk to the bowl too.
Posted April 29, 2021