Weight Loss & Heart Health
weight loss, lower blood pressure, lower heart disease disk, lower blood cholesterol
- Total healthy weight loss of 57lbs!
- Lowered his hip-to-waist ratio into healthy category for heart disease risk
- He is now a regular exerciser for life
- Carson has seen significant improvement to bloodwork: cholesterol, blood triglyceride levels and blood pressure
- He can waterski again!
- He'll tell you he has kicked eating sugar and has no desire to go back.
- He eats healthy meals without exception and optimizes his health with eating a high number of vegetable servings each day
Local grain farmer, husband, father and grandfather
A little more about Carson:
His daughter encouraged him to start on this path and his doctor recommended that he make some lifestyle changes in order to improve his disease risk markers. He and his wife have embarked on this healthy lifestyle journey together and there is been no turning back.
“Jenn provided a holistic approach that included diet change combined with exercise. She coached me on my diet and provided a specific exercise plan to meet my needs. Jenn is fun to work with and very encouraging, besides being very knowledgeable about nutrition and fitness.”
Time spent working on his goals:
January 2020 - March 2021
What is next for Carson?:
We continue to work together in a smaller capacity for accountability, to continue to solidify the new habits that Carson has learned this year and to continue to progress his exercise plan.