Core, Balance & Lower Back
Join me online for 45 min each week to strengthen essential muscles and relax your body at the end of the day. This class is designed for beginner to intermediate level exercisers.
Who this class is for:
- You have a sore lower back and weak core muscles
- You fear falling, particularly in the winter and desire to improve your balance
- You feel weak and sore in general in your torso area
- You’d like to exercise in the comfort of your home and enjoy stretching, yoga moves, and gentle strength
- You are de-conditioned and need to focus on getting back in shape starting with your foundation
- You do some exercise but these areas need a bit more attention in your workout plan
Please note: This class will be easily adapted to beginner and intermediate level exercisers. It will have a moderate level of challenge while making space for those at varying levels of strength
How It Works
- Mondays, 6:45pm CST
- Meet online using zoom
- 45 min of guided instruction
- Recordings will be available if you can’t make it or for those who would like to participate at a different time.
- I will provide accountability for those who are signed up and if you can’t make a class you can check in with me and let me know when you do the class on your own time. This will help you gain the most benefit out of the class.
Cost & Payment
$75, 10 classes (invoice will be sent when you register)
Mondays, 6:45-7:30pm CST
January 9 - March 27, 2023
Early registrations end at midnight on Jan 7th
$85/class after Jan 7th, 2023
Q: "What kind of equipment do I need to participate?"
All you need is a quiet space and a device that can connect to Zoom. At the end of each session, the Zoom recording will be made available to you.
Q: "I am more of a beginner exerciser, is this class right for me?"
This class will be designed to meet the needs of both beginner and intermediate exercisers.
Q: "Is one class per week sufficient to regain my strength?"
This class will certainly help you if you are able to commit to once per week. To see the most strength gains, I recommend you commit to exercising 3 times per week. You can watch the recordings as many times as you like, so you can even do it daily for best results.
Q: "What if I can't make it to a class?"
Recordings will be available if you can’t make it or for those who would like to participate at a different time.
If you have questions I didn't answer, email me at [email protected].